Last week we talked about the importance of knowing who is visiting your website. Now it’s time to discuss how to nurture them while increasing their interest.
Your Leads Want To Hear From You
Your prospects have provided you with some contact information. Now is the time to reach out with valuable information about your product:
- Provide clear, concise information regarding why you’re the best company for them to do business with.
- Comfort your database with the knowledge that you’re there to help with any questions they may have.
- Earn their confidence by reminding them you will be with them through the entire process.
- Invite them to contact you to discuss how you can help solve their current problem
- Remind your database help is just a quick phone call away.
Every communication from your business works to make your prospects comfortable with your brand, establishing you as a trusted resource.
You will be the first business they consider when the time comes to make a purchase, you’ll also have the inside knowledge of predicting when that step is about to take place. A great marketing automation service like Infusionsoft will get you on track and engage leads as they move through the sales funnel. That gives you the ability to contact prospects at the perfect moment—the sweet spot when they’re serious about buying!
Why will they choose to buy from your business? Because you built a quality relationship with them from early on in the sales cycle, proving yourself as a trusted company by nurturing them via a series of automated, yet personalized correspondence.
Next week I will detail how your marketing automation service eases your eager, well-nurtured leads to the sales table, transforming them into thrilled customers.
Would you like to learn more about how Easy LeadLocker and Infusionsoft empowers you to automatically lock up leads? Click here to receive your absolutely free PDF download Automate Your Lead Capture Process.