Can you do ‘crazy-tight’ website coding one day and ‘highly-creative’ website design the next?
Are you a person with a digital passion yet unable to abandon your creative design heart?
Power Marketing is looking for an entry to mid-level Web Designer / Front-End Developer who can grow with our team in a small market without the big city traffic, rent prices and daily insanity. Could that be you?
Our Business: Digital Marketing and Design
Experience Level: Mid-level
Job Role: Design/Web Development
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Excellent Creative Design Skills
- Advanced experience with WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- A passion for the web and internet marketing
- HTML & CSS experience (required) but some CSS, HTML, and MySQL wouldn’t hurt
- Responsive Website Design experience
- Ability to talk with clients and assist them to understand what they are getting and what they need
We’d love some of this too:
- Responsive Email Design
- jQuery, XML, PHP
- Video Creation Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, multimedia design, web design/programming, or related field. Considerable experience and results can be considered ILO degree.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
Power Marketing is a full-service real estate marketing and consulting company formed in 1992. We specialize in website design and creation, branding, search engine optimization (SEO), PPC, Internet marketing, marketing automation and real estate marketing.
Our purpose is to empower the homebuilding industry. If you want to fit in here, you’ll need to be a team player willing to take and offer ideas as well as criticism. You should not take yourself too seriously—we won’t—you should be a person of your word who values customer service and treats everyone with kindness. Ready to leave the big city hustle behind and join a locally-based company with national clients? We’re that opportunity!