Have you looked at our Facebook page lately? If so, you’ve seen our holiday campaign “Stacy on the Shelf,” starring our own Account Executive Stacy Miller. This unique twist on the popular holiday tradition “Elf on the Shelf” has delivered tremendous success for our Maryland marketing company — both on social media and all across the web.
Last week, we distributed a press release about the campaign through PRWeb. Here are a few impressive stats from that release, as of today, Dec. 23:
- Total media deliveries: 6,345
- Total impressions (the number of times the title of our release appeared in a feed or web page): 57,884
- Total reads: 936
- Total interactions (printing our release, forwarding it, etc.): 105
- Total online pickup (websites that picked up or syndicated our story): 111
- International Business Times
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- The Boston Globe
- Digital Media Designer
At Power Marketing, we know how to increase media visibility and bottom lines with our seamless public relations strategies. Through services like press release writing and distribution, our savvy solutions are individually tailored to increase brand awareness and deliver the right communications to the right media outlets.
To inquire about our public relations services, call Stacy Miller at 301-416-7861 or email [email protected]. Or, click here to see the rest of Stacy the Elf’s mischief on our Facebook page.